Sunday, May 13, 2012

Words.

So I thought this was a good Sunday appropriate message.

I was on iwastesomuchtime.com the other day and I came across a post that had this picture


This was probably my favorite quote from conference. It is something that I really need to take into my life. I was so so excited to see it on a big website like that. And when I last looked at 1815 people had labeled it as "Awesome".

I bet almost none of those people knew that it came from a leader in the LDS church. And if they did they probably wouldn't have been so quick to like it. I think it just goes to show that people have wrongly misjudged the LDS church and its standards.

We are not a cult and we are definitely Christians. I am proud to be a part of this church and I love it with all my heart.

And Happy Mothers Day to my wonderful mother. You are the best mom I could have ever asked for. Thanks for all you do!

No comments:

Post a Comment