Monday, May 14, 2012

Mother's Day

I am going to introduce you to the wonder of the orange roll..



These are one of my top 3 favorite foods on the earth. I may or may not have eaten 3 and a half last night.  And one for breakfast.

No shame.

They are literally sent from heaven. And my wonderful grandma is the only one that can make them in their full glory.

While I love eating orange rolls they are just so much better when it is Mothers Day. I love my mom more than anything and I am so grateful to have her in my life. I probably don't express my thanks enough but I am so so grateful for her.

And my Grandmothers and Great Grandmother and all the other mothers in my life. You are probably the most inspiring people I have ever met. Thank you for all you do!!!


1 comment:

  1. You are torturing me! They don't even sell orange rolls out here! I guess I can wait until July.

    ReplyDelete