Tuesday, April 3, 2012

Wimbledon!!!



AHHHHHHH!!!!!

Do you realize how historic this is????

I went to WIMBlEDON!!!!!!!



And I went on Centre Court!!!!

And it literally took my breath away. Ask Jordan if you don't believe me.


And I saw the Royal Box.


Going to Wimbledon is seriously one of my life goals. I have been watching Wimbledon my whole life. My mom even remembers when Wimbledon is because it is right after my birthday and she watched it when she was home with me when I was a new baby.


I was freaking out the whole time we were there.


Far too much Federer on this board for my taste...


Of course we got to see Roger's plush outfit. I would have been oh so sad if I had missed out in this.


So excited to be at Wimbledon!!!


Although Centre Court was great I have to admit that almost touching Andy Murray's bag may have been the best part.


I had the most fabulous time ever. Definitely one of the highlights of the whole study abroad. I can't wait until I come back and get to actually watch some tennis.


I promise that sign say "Centre Court" I am not posing under some random thing.

No comments:

Post a Comment