Monday, April 16, 2012

Temple.

We had the great oppurtunity to go to the London Temple last week.


From the name of it you would assume that it would be in London but you would be wrong. It is a half an hour train ride out of the city in a little town called Lingsfield.

Although we had a little trouble getting there is was worth all of the stress. It was such a great experience. I loved meeting all the temple workers and other people that were visiting the temple.

I LOVE going to the Temple with friends. I always feel like it makes your friendship so much deeper to know you share a deep dedication to the Gospel.

Every time I go to a temple outside of Utah I realize how difficult it if for people to get to the temple if they don't live very near one.


I am so grateful that I am able to go to the temple and that I am able to go whenever I want.

No comments:

Post a Comment