Monday, April 30, 2012

St. Pauls

So remember last friday when I did a whole recap post of London and pretended to be done posting about my trip. That was all a lie. I have a lot more left to say about London so I hope you still want to read about it.

As you may know, St. Paul's = one of my favorite places in London. So when I found out they had a million and a half Easter services there was no way I wasn't going.


Lex, Ellen, and I hit up the Singles Ward for Sacrament meeting and tubed over to my favorite Cathedral of all time.


It was a really great service. It was mostly all music and let me tell you, those little boys can sing.

The Anglican church really knows how to put on a beautiful service.


I have had so many very cool cultural experiences in London and I am really going to miss that once now that I am home.

No comments:

Post a Comment