Thursday, April 12, 2012

Last Day.

Today is my last day of my study abroad.

I have no idea where the time went. It seems like two days ago it was January and we were all arriving.

I am feeling every possible emotion. I am happy and sad and nostalgic and excited. It is all a little overwhelming.

I can't wait to go home but at the same time I never want to leave. I can honestly say these last three months have been some of the best of my life.

They gave me a much needed break to just have fun and gave me time to think about what in the world I want to do with my life.

I am so grateful to everyone who helped me have this experience. My parents, grandparents, great-grandparents, all the rest of my family, the Mason families, and all of the wonderful people I got to share this with. I can not thank all of you enough. You make my life so amazing!

Love you all!

No comments:

Post a Comment