Wednesday, April 4, 2012

Lanark.

I am going to give you a very important piece of advice and you will live a very happy life if you listen to it.
Do not got to New Lanark.


It may be a world heritage site but that doesn't mean that you should go there. You might die of boredom if you do.

Unless you get to go on the "annie mcleod experience" with Brooke and in that case she might see this.


And the following will result...


She is getting real desperate for a cello.

There were also some cutouts that we obviously enjoyed.



But please, for your own sanity do not go there. It is not worth it!

2 comments:

  1. hahaha you are cracking me up with this post :)! too great!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much. You always make me laugh when I read your blog. I am so glad you read mine!

      Delete