Saturday, April 21, 2012

The Lakes (take 2)

Since I talked up the Lake District so much my parents decided they wanted to come back.


And I can't say I blame them for wanting to come back.


We have done a lot of walking and a LOT of eating.

It is probably a good thing we have walked so much, because when I say a lot of eating I mean a lot. Like wayyyy too much.

But I just can't help myself when it comes to digestvies, caramel donuts, and eclairs. It is all too good!


I have also tried to steal about 50 baby lambs. Can you blame me???




 
Not gonna lie, I mostly made this post just to show off all the pictures I have taken. I am like a wanna be professional...

I am loving this time in the Lake District and all the pretty places we are going but I am truly ready to go home. I never thought I could miss Utah this much.

And by Utah I mean Cafe Rio...

No comments:

Post a Comment