Saturday, April 28, 2012

The Hunger Games.

If you have ever read this blog you will probably know that I am a fan of The Hunger Games series....or at least I was.

I read the first book and LOVED it. I also really loved the movie. So I assumed that the second and third book would be just as good.

But I was wrong.

I am about 3/4 done with the 3rd book and it is all I can do to force myself to keep reading. But at the same time I can't stop.

I can't bear to read anymore but I can't not read it.

Wesley was right. This is just like cocaine.

Well actually I have no experience with cocaine so it probably isn't like cocaine at all.

All I can say is this better get better. Because I am sure it can't get too much worse.

If you have read the books and had a similar feeling please talk to me. I am going crazy about these books!

4 comments:

  1. 3rd book = worst book ever.
    I completely feel you on this!
    Keep going though!
    You're almost done!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hated the third book. Before the movie came out I read them all again and I hated the third book less than before.

    ReplyDelete
  3. 1st book: way good I couldn't wait to read the second
    2nd book: I don't know how I functioned whilst reading as I could not stop thinking about it.
    3rd book: biggest disappointment of my life. Actually, not the biggest, but probably in the top ten.

    ReplyDelete
  4. The first time I read the third book I wanted to shoot myself in the face. I hated the ending and pretty much everything else about it. But I reread the series after watching the movie, and the second time around it isn't so bad. You already know what is going to happen and so I think its easier to pick up on why the stuff in the third book had to happen the way it did.

    ReplyDelete