Tuesday, April 10, 2012

Girls.

Disclaimer: Sorry Patrick, Jordan and Matt. You don't get to be part of this blog post cause this is all about the girls. And I am super sorry if I don't have a picture of you in this photo dump. I still love you!!!

I truly love every single one of the girls on this study abroad.

How can you not love them when they make faces like this?


They really are the best. I am depressed that I only have a few more days with them.















I don't even know what I will do when I can't spend every day with them. Every single one of them makes me laugh and we always have real good time.

You girls truly are spectacular and I am so glad that I have gotten to know you. I can't wait to have many more adventures together!!!

1 comment:

  1. i dislike this....It makes me sad!!!!!!!!!! But I really do like this/you. You da you da best! Love you roomie!

    ReplyDelete