Friday, April 20, 2012

Eggs.

London is cool and likes to do cool things like hide huge Easter Eggs all over the city in the weeks preceeding Easter.


Then they gather all the eggs and put them on display.



How awesome are they?




Kimi especially loved the eggs.

I tried to only post the ones I really loved but I couldn't help myself. They are all so cool!

I am really going to miss the fact that there is always something going on in London.

Don't get me wrong, Salt Lake has some really fun things but things are not constantly going on. London is such a vibrant and busy city. I love it!

Oh and don't worry, I may be done with Study abroad but I still have quite a few London things to post about. Should be fun.


1 comment:

  1. What a fun idea! Love making a big deal out of holidays. You're absolutely adorable. Love your blog!

    ReplyDelete