Sunday, April 8, 2012

Easter.

This Easter seemed a little weird for me. I am used to waking up and having a huge breakfast and doing Easter egg hunts and all that sort of thing. But this year I am in London with no real festivities occurring.

And I think it is better than way.

I am not distracted by all the superficial things about Easter and I can focus on the true reason we are celebrating.

Jesus Christ died for each and every one of us and he was resurrected. Because of that sacrifice we can all return to live with our Heavenly Father if we obey his commandments.

I don't think any of us truly understand that sacrifice and what his death truly means for each of us. But I am going to try harder to become closer to my Savior.

I just spent some time reading this article and watching this video.


I hope that you will spend some time thinking about what Easter means to you. And have a wonderful day celebrating with your family or friends.

Happy Easter!

No comments:

Post a Comment