Monday, March 26, 2012

Park.

I can not resist posting about Hyde Park again.


I just love it so much.

Spring has come and it makes the park even better.


The other day I decided to go to the V&A and since the circle line was down I would have had to take the district line (aka the bane of my existence) so I walked.



 

And apparently the theme of the day was any and everything having to do with Albert.



I was also really happy to see Hyde Park Chapel.

The church really knew what they were doing when they bought that land. It is right in the middle of a bunch of tourist sites and I am sure it brings a whole lot of exposure to the church.

The V&A was fabulous. This was my first time spending a good chunk of time there and I loved it.



The Chiluly scuplture reminds me of home...and by home I mean Abravenal Hall...


It was a really great afternoon and I will really miss being so close to all these amazing places once I got home...and this time I actually mean home.

No comments:

Post a Comment