Friday, March 9, 2012

Mom.

I don't know how I could have forgotten to do this. I literally tweeted, facebooked, and texted my mom on her birthday but somehow I didn't make a blog post? What is the world coming to???


 
Anyways, it was my mom's birthday on the 5th and I have to take this chance to say how grateful I am for her and how much I love her.

I don't think you fully realize how much your mom does for you until you are living on your own and doing your own laundry.

Do you know how much laundry sucks???

A lot.

I can not even imagine trying to do it for 7 people. I get frustrated just having to do one load a week.

But laundry is the least of what my mom does for me. I can not even begin to list everything she does. It blows my mind.

I won't make a crazy list of everything because first off, that will bore you.

And secondly it will reveal the fact that I don't do anything for myself.

Mom, I love you so much and I am so grateful for everything you do for me and the other kids. You really are amazing. Thank you for helping me to travel all over the world and for giving me the best education I could have ever asked for. I truly can not thank you enough. I wish I was home to give you a big hug on your birthday but that will just have to wait another few weeks.
Thanks mom. I love you!

1 comment:

  1. Way to go, Mom. You've done a great job with your kids. And guess what...you're not done.

    ReplyDelete