Thursday, March 8, 2012

Kony.

I just finished watching this video.



It outraged me. But at the same time it gave me a sense of peace. Something is being done. And if all goes according to plan something will get accomplished.

There are so many things like this throughout the world. This is not a singular case. There are people all across the world suffering and most of the time it seems like no ones cares.

While watching the video all I could think of was the kids in Africa that I love with all my heart. There is not one person that is causing their problems. But if there was one if would be AIDS. And it is a kind of hard to send some American advisers to kill AIDS.

My heart is breaking and there is no fixing it. 

As long as there are people suffering from this disease and in general, I will never be the same.  

Please don't just share this video and then forget. These are real people that are living through things that most of us can not even imagine. Do something. Find something you are passionate about and then help someone. Get involved.

One of my passions is education. I think that everyone deserves to be educated. If everyone had the education they deserved the world be be vastly different. I have seen the way education can change someone's life and it is remarkable.

Just find a way to help and do it. It doesn't have to be big.

You just have to do something.

No comments:

Post a Comment