Saturday, March 31, 2012

Hunger Games.

This is a week late but I am OBSESSED with The Hunger Games. Like it has gotten a little out of control.
Source

 A certain someone (you know who you are) introduced me to the trailer and I really could not stop watching it.



I had never read the books before but once everyone started going all crazy about me not reading it I gave into peer pressure and read the first book.

And boy am I glad I did.

Source

I stayed up all night reading it. I could not put it down.

The only problem was that I finished reading it on tuesday and we were not going to see the movie until saturday...


Source
The long and painful wait resulted in a lot of "this is the hunger games" quotes and us figuring out who would win if our group was in the Hunger Games.

It got a little out of hand.

But we finally got to the movie and it was worth all the craziness that we went through.


Don't we look like we would dominate The Hunger Games???




No comments:

Post a Comment