Friday, March 30, 2012

Edinburgh.


Edinburgh is one of my top 3 cities I have ever been to in my life.

It is incredibly beautiful. It feels like you have gone back in time.


Our first stop was Edinburgh Castle.

I have been to tons of castles recently so I wasn't expecting to be blown away but it was magnificent.

The views from the castle were too good to even be real.


 After the castle we took a nice stroll down the Royal Mile. Obviously I was meant to be on that street because everyone knows that I will soon be royalty.


While on this stroll we encountered this nice little church. If you don't recognize this church I won't blame you but if you do then we offcially best friends for life.

This is where the Queen's granddaughter Zara Phillips got married last summer. That means that Kate and Will and Harry were all right there!

How exciting!


This is the Scottish Parliament. They are getting really fancy up in Edinburgh. The whole building was super modern and didn't really seem to fit in.

But different strokes for different folks.


Hollyrood Palace.

AKA one of my future homes when I marry Prince Harry.

Here are some pretty pictures for you to enjoy.







Bagpipes.
Best Thing Ever!
There was just random group of drummers and a bagpipe player really getting into it outside of some building. It was so much fun and the lovely Caity even dazzled us with some Irish dancing. Despite the fact that we weren't in Ireland....

Everyone should go to Edinburgh. I think it is seriously underrated. So scurry right along and book your tickets now. I promise you won't regret it.

And I know I tell you to go a lot of places but I am serious about this one.

Go go now!

5 comments:

  1. What are your other top cities? Just curious.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah, let's see if you can narrow it down to 3.
    1. SLC!
    2. Tokyo
    3. Kihei

    ReplyDelete
  3. I don't know if I can narrow it down. I can't rank them but Salt Lake, Edinburgh, London.

    ReplyDelete
  4. And if anyone else wants to add their favorite cities too that would be fun!

    ReplyDelete
  5. New York, Boston, Kihei

    They could change tomorrow. There are places I love for different reasons. To pick 3 is hard!

    ReplyDelete