Thursday, March 29, 2012

Ambleside.

Ambleside is a tiny little town in the Lake District. We spent about 2 and a half days here and it was worth every second. It was so beautiful.

 I am not even going to try and write words so you can just look at my pictures and be jealous.










I even went on a hike! Do you know how impressive that is??? It was an optional hike and I did it!

Hooray!!!


Mary was a great hike leader.


I hated every second of the hike until I got to the top. The views were spectacular.

 


Maybe I hated the hike because these were the shoes I wore?


Jordan ran all the way up the hill and was a crazy mountain goat.



I am still very impressed with myself that I did a hike!

Oh and go to Ambleside. You will love it! You might even encounter a honey badger....


No comments:

Post a Comment