Wednesday, February 22, 2012

Stourhead.

I hope my post yesterday left you eagerly anticipating today's post....as you should be.
Stourhead very well may be the most beautiful place on the earth.

I am just going to dump a bunch of pictures in the post because any words I can come up will not be enough to describe this place. It was heavenly.

(I got a little crazy with picasa on some of these pictures. The originals are just on facebook.)











Of course there was scaffolding....




If you are a girl you should recognize this....
Mr Darcy may or may not have something to do with it



It was so wonderful even in the winter. I can not comprehend how magnificent it must be in the summer. Everyone needs to go to Stourhead. It will seriously change your life. Too good.

No comments:

Post a Comment