Monday, February 20, 2012

Rain.


The rain in England is incredible. People say that all it does is rain but it has only rained twice since I have been here and I am craving more of it. There is something so beautiful and peaceful about walking in the rain.

It just makes you feel alive.

It makes the world look better. Cleaner. New.



I wish it was raining so I could go find something new in the world. Slip on some rain boots and just walk and walk and walk.



All I want to do with my life and find beautiful places and people. I am addicted to the thrill of going somewhere new. Of meeting new people. Of learning new things.



I want to explore every centimeter of this planet. To soak in the beauty of every country. Hear the story of every person and place.

To know the world.


5 comments:

  1. Anna, is that the dome from Pride and Prejudice? 'Cause it sure looks like it. I'm so jealous of all these gorgeous places!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is! If you look at the post called Stourhead you can see more pictures of it.

      Delete
  2. I looked up the lyrics for the Holocene song and I'm not sure I'm understanding or connecting with his poetry. A little weird, but the kid that lives like a hobbit in the video is cool and good scenery.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have not even looked at the lyrics. I just liked the video.

      Delete
  3. I really like this post. You sound dreamy and in love with life.

    ReplyDelete