Sunday, February 5, 2012

Cotswolds.


The first time I came to London we spent a good chunk of our time here in the Cotswolds. My 12 year old brain did not fully appreciate just how beautiful that area is. It was so great that I didn't even sleep on the bus regardless of the early hour.

We didn't really stop in country side so I couldn't get any pictures but just imagine what you think the epitome of the English countryside would be and then make it a million times better and there you have the Cotswolds.

We spend most of our time in a quaint little town called Chipping Camden...I think...






Don't ask me why Eliza is the only person in all of my pictures....


This really was like the perfect little English town. I want to move there...but only for like a week because really, what is there to do in a tiny town in the middle of nowhere???

Well they did have a perfect little art gallery with some really amazing art....including this gem. I think it is Chili reincarnated.



1 comment:

  1. I believe you have been to Chipping Camden before . . . with me. I suppose it is hard to remember everything you saw when you were 12.

    ReplyDelete