Friday, January 6, 2012

Traveling.

On Tuesday I turned into a packing fiend. Packing stresses me out a lot but packing for 4 months is basically impossible. How in the world am I supposed to know what I will need??? So I basically just packed everything.


I like to think that I am a fairly experienced traveler
(although my passport without any stamps would say otherwise….stupid robbers)

But I get really stressed out when I am going through airports. For some reason I feel like I need to rush everywhere. Even when I have a really long layover or I don’t have anywhere to be. After I got off my plane to Detroit I hurried to my gate regardless of the fact that I had about a 5 hour layover. While sitting at my gate I realizes that there was train inside the building. WEIRD!

I finally got on the plane and I watched about half of a movie and then I decided I wanted to watch a different movie but my little tv thing froze. So then I had nothing to do for the next 6 and a half hours, and I couldn’t sleep. So that was great…Then there was some of the worst turbulence I have ever experienced and I got sick. Yet again, great….


Oh well, traveling isn't great. But going to London is great!

No comments:

Post a Comment