Thursday, January 12, 2012

St. Pauls.

Going to St. Pauls literally changed my life. It was the most beautiful place I think I have ever been in my whole life.

I couldn't take very many pictures but it was fabulous.



These stairs were part of Harry Potter 3!!!
The inside of the cathedral was really the most beautiful place I have ever been. I know that I should probably not find other religions churches more beautiful than our churches but it really was stunning.

Go and look up pictures of it as soon as you can. But better yet, go there! I have never been before even though I have been to London multiple times and it really is my favorite site I have seen.


2 comments:

  1. Anna, I am having so much fun reading your blog! It brings back so many memories ;) I am glad you are having so much fun. It sounds like you are making friends and there was no need to be nervous. Keep up the blog posts so that I can live vicariously through you ;)

    Karen

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am greatly disappointed that Karen used so many emoticons :( I think she should be more creative with her emoticons if she wants to use them. (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ See, i just flipped a table.

    ReplyDelete