Friday, January 13, 2012

Kensington.

Here are just some random pictures from our walk through Kensington Gardens/Hyde Park.








We live right around the corner from the Park and I can't believe it took us so long to get there.  It was really way beautiful despite the fact that it was freezing cold. And the fact that a ton of it was under construction. It reopens on March 26th so we will have to go back then.

The best part of our whole walk was when a little squirrel started chasing me and ivy and we screamed like little girls. We are such babies.

After that we walked down embassy road. I wish we could have taken pictures because the houses are brilliant. Everyone should go there if you ever go to London.

Sorry that my blog is getting so boring. I wish I was a better writer/took better pictures. I don't have enough time to come up with witty comments so you will all just have to deal with my sad boring writing.

No comments:

Post a Comment