Thursday, January 19, 2012

Covent Garden.

Covent Garden is one of my favorite places in London. I know I saw that about virtually everywhere but I really mean it this time. It just has such a good vibe and some really great stores. I love the whole area but I really love going to the actually market. We haven't spent too much time there but we were craving some jacket potatoes so we had to run over there real quick.


How delicious does that look??? Because I assure you it tastes even better than it looks. It was divine.

The pigeons apparently thought it looked good too. There were like 50 of them eyeing us. And I am not a fan of pigeons..in fact, we spend a lot of time running away from them...



After stuffing our faces with all the potato we could handle we of course went to buy some cookies. Ben's Cookies has some of the best cookies on the planet. They were way too good. We also bought another treat but I won't tell you about that because someone that reads my blog should be expecting some treats soon...assuming I can figure out the mail system here.

Oh and sorry if you don't end up getting treats and you were expecting them....but if you send me a letter at 27 Palace Court, London, W2 4LP. Then I will send you one back!!!

3 comments:

  1. Wait. There are no beans on your potato.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Covent Garden rocks! I am so glad that you can enjoy it and a little sad I am not.

    ReplyDelete
  3. We decided against beans this time. But we will be going back so maybe we will get beans next time.

    ReplyDelete