Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Canterbury.

This is basically just going to be a photodump because I am too lazy to actually write much of what happened.

We went to some ruins that we were grossly disrespectful of and we got reprimanded later. But we have all been cooped up reading the Black Death for too long so we couldn't help it.



I am also the worst student ever and can not remember the name of this ruins place. But I think it was an abbey once....




Most beautiful picture of Eliza I have ever seen.
"Wait....?" (EH you know the rest of the question)

Then we went to the actual city of Canterbury. It was really nice and quaint. And we had some cheeseburgers that probably gave us some sort of disease.


Canterbury Cathedral was really beautiful. Nice Gothic architecture.





That is really all I have to say about that.

1 comment:

  1. How do I get so creepy? I don't understand it....have you seen the demon monkey child picture that Shelbey has of me? It's bad...

    ReplyDelete