Tuesday, December 6, 2011

Winter.

I have a love hate relationship with Winter. And by love hate I mean mostly pure hate with the tinest bit of love.



I hate being cold. I don't like skiing. I don't like snow. I don't like short dark days. I don't like coats and boots and scarves. I don't like being cold from the month of October to April. I am literally never warm during the winter. Even being in a scalding hot shower doesn't make me all the way warm. I hate how winter dries out my skin. I hate having to wear 8 billion layers to football games. I hate having to put like 17 blankets on my bed. I hate when I have to get out of my bed and shiver.  I don't even really like hot chocolate.


Henry and Maisie's mini snowman...with the chickens....weird I know.

I love wearing socks.  I wear them 24/7 in the winter...even to bed. (by the way, I just barely realized that was weird....?)  I like fires. I like Christmas. I like Thanksgiving...more than Christmas. I like watching the snow fall...but I would be satisfied with only watching it in movies.

Winter is coming and there is nothing I can do to stop it. So just be ready for my mood to be as cheery as the weather...and in Utah the weather is no good.


Scary storm engulfing the mountains!

It has also become the coldest place on the planet here and going outside means you will probably die....not really but that is what it feels like.

1 comment:

  1. Ha ha ha! That second paragraph pretty much made my life. Just sayin...

    ReplyDelete