Tuesday, December 20, 2011

Pre-Christmas.

My favorite thing about Christmas is getting to spend time with my family and friends. I know that sounds all stereotypical but truly being with my family is so much fun!

Yesterday I spent upwards of 3 hours at my Grandparents house just hanging out with my aunts and uncles and cousins. It was like a constant flow of people in and out of the house and I loved it. I just love spending time with all the people that I don't see on a very regular basis. Plus I have the cutest cousins ever so how could I not want to spend time with them???

Yesterday I also went to a Utah basketball game with Wesley and I always seem to forget that we need to start a tv show because we would be a bigger hit than the Kardashians. We laugh so hard it is unbelievable. Like our super high five, or laughing at the people behind us, or trying to get on tv, or yelling at the crimson line, or when I dropped my spoon and had to eat my dippin dots without one....


I also get to meet with my India Family tonight! I am so excited I can barely stand it. Waterford has another group of students going this spring and I am so excited to meet with them and tell them all about how amazing their trip will be!

Over the next few days there will be plenty of Christmas activities posts coming. So get excited!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment