Tuesday, December 27, 2011

India.

So one of the first posts I ever did on my blog was about India. I don't talk about it very much because no one can really relate to what I went through and so it is hard to discuss it with others. But last week I got the chance to have a little reunion with some of the people I went there with and it was so great. I was only able to stay for a few minutes but it was so great.

I don't think it is really appropriate to share what people said on my blog and I won't even share what I said because it is too precious to me. If you want to talk to me about it you are more than welcome to but I just don't feel like putting it out there for everyone to read. But I love talking to people about it so let me know if you ever want to chat! (about India or anything else. I really love to chat)

India really did change my life and without that experience I probably would not have had the courage to go to Zambia or to London. It has changed my whole outlook about the world and about human nature and people in general. I am beyond grateful that I was able to go there and help people the tiniest bit. Although I was the one that really got helped. I can not believe it has been almost two years since I went. Wow time flies.

Be grateful for what you have and who you are. You are blessed beyond what you can even comprehend.


No comments:

Post a Comment