Wednesday, December 21, 2011

Cookies.

I just need to start out by saying that my ward has the most amazing Relief Society Presidency ever.  I am not just saying that because I am in it but truly they are fantastic. I just got released and I am really sad about it. These are some of the most wonderful people I have ever met and working with them was amazing! Be sure to let your relief society presidency know that you are appreciative of all the work they do because they do so much more than anyone knows.

Last week we planned an activity to have all the women make cookies and then deliver the cookies to the Elders Quorum.

I literally made like 7 dozens cookies.
We had a really good time putting together the little packages for all the guys. It was really fun to spend time with just the girls.



We also had quite an adventure trying to find all the guys houses and deliver the cookies. We were quite disappointed that some of the guys weren't home so we couldn't chat with them but its all good because they still got cookies.

My ward is truly fantastic and I am so sad to leave them all for 4 months. I feel like I just started to get comfortable with more people and now I have to leave. I appreciate and love everyone in my ward and I hope they all know that!

No comments:

Post a Comment