Friday, December 30, 2011

Blueberry.

My cousins got a new puppy. She is literally the cutest thing I have ever seen. She looks like a walking stuffed animal.

She only loves Emi so it is no surprise that she is laying
next to her.

Miles doesn't really know how to be gentle yet.

Just eating Kasey's hand off. No big deal.
Kasey also decided it would be fun to try and fit in the kennel. It was really fun for everyone else....especially when she got stuck.


Since my phone takes crappy pictures and you can not fully understand her cuteness I will show you a picture Karen sent to me.



Also, Taft's family is the one that just got blueberry so he got to see her via skype on Christmas for the first time ever. And guess who else he got to see??? Me!!! His family was nice enough to let me come over and talk to him for a few minutes. I was so happy and grateful to them. He is doing fantastic and I was so happy to see him/hear his voice! Granted I do miss him even more now but it was definitely worth it!!!

1 comment:

  1. No! That is my favorite kind of dog (a Bernese Mountain Dog). Some day, I will have one. Or two.

    ReplyDelete