Friday, December 16, 2011

Basketball.

I decided that I need to support the Utah basketball team despite the fact that they are 1-8 and the worst team Utah has ever had history. So I went the byu game. Probably the worst decision ever. The utes were able to hold it close for a little while in the first half but they fell apart in the second half.

It is sad because I just strongly dislike the byu basketball team. Some of their players are like literally 40 years old and balding. Oh well, the Utes are just in a rebuilding year and I have a lot of hope for the future. And if worst comes to worst, the Utes are in the Pac-12 while byu is in a totally irrelevant conference.

But whatever. The Utes lost to byu but they won tonight! Hooray! Doubled the amount of games we have won. Yay!

The best part about the game was when the football team captains came onto the court during half time. I just love the football team so much!!!


Speaking of the football team, Sica is my favorite because she got my favorite football player to tweet me. So fun!!! Thanks!


Random side note that doesn't apply at all to this post. I just entered a giveaway at http://topsyhair.blogspot.com/. Such a great blog. You should all go check it out!

No comments:

Post a Comment