Saturday, December 31, 2011

2011.

I am not normally a person who spends a lot of time thinking about the past year because I tend to think of my life as a continuous thing and not really divided up by years. But this year has been a big one. Here is a lovely list of some things that have happened this year.

-I finished my first year of college.
- Some of my bestest friends left me to go on missions/ study abroads.
-I went to AFRICA!
-I had my first serious calling in my ward.
-I wen to Boston for the first time.
-11/11/11
-The last Harry Potter movie came out.
-I stressed out a lot about not having a major.
-Best staycation ever.
-I applied/got accepted to study abroad.
-And so many other things that for some reason I can't think of.
I hope everyone had a wonderful year and that the next year will be ever better. Happy New Years!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment