Sunday, November 13, 2011

Weekend.

So the weekend started off with babysitting while my aunt had her 11/11/11 birthday party that she has been planning like her whole life. I was actually pretty happy to babysit because once the kids go to bed I love to just be alone. And I got to watch

Source
And

Source
Morning Glory was an ok show but 13 going on 30 is such a good one. Love love love.


Saturday we did yard work and basically cut down a whole tree....here is some evidence....





Then we went to the Utah-UCLA game. How great is it that we are in the PAC-12 now and UCLA comes to play at Rice-Eccles??? So great!!!

It is also great because the Utes won! It was probably because those southern californian boys have never seen snow and they had to play in some on saturday.



It was chilly but sometimes that makes the game better. It adds an extra level of intensity....or at least I think it does.

During half time, they were honoring the veterans since it was veterans day on Friday. I am so grateful for all of the men and women that serve our country. I am so grateful that I can go to bed each night and wake up each morning and not even have to worry about my safety. Thank you so much for everything you do!

They played the songs of each branch of the military and then released some red, white, and blue balloons. It was really cool.







It was a great weekend spent working hard and then getting to relax by watching all the football I wanted. They Standford-Oregon game was great even though I was rooting for the Cardinal. The Broncos won yet again. Hooray! (Even though Tim Tebow only completed two passes...worst stat I have ever heard) And Alex Smith lead the 49ers to 8-1. He is playing so great and making this Utah fan proud. Yay! I am far too invested in football and when it ends I don't know what will happen to me. Love it!

No comments:

Post a Comment