Thursday, November 24, 2011

Thanksgiving.

I can not organize my thoughts very well about Thanksgiving. It really is my favorite holiday and I am so excited to spend the day with my family. Here is just a brief list of things I am grateful for. I won't elaborate on them because most of them are obvious. I am truly thankful for everything and everyone in my life.

My family, the Gospel, my house, my bed, blankets, pillows, naps, fireplaces, mittens, computers, internet, hot chocolate, tv, sports, duke basketball, Utah football (rumble in the rockies tomorrow!!!), food in my cupboards, my education, people that care about me, flowers, snow, hats, cars, my job, airplanes, my grandparents, aunts, uncles, cousins, siblings, socks, nail polish, my ward, my calling, warm showers, my body, shopping, clothes, shoes, magazines, blogs, music, my ipod, headbands, the Atonement, art, beauty, the ability to hear, the ability to see, my parents, and everything else.

I hope everyone has a wonderful thanksgiving and finds so many things to be grateful for!

No comments:

Post a Comment