Monday, November 14, 2011

Taft.



So I haven't talked about the wonderful Elder Taft Anderson in quite some time and I can't hold my excitement in any longer. Every week I read his letters I am like bursting at the seams with happiness (and laughing out loud because he so hilarious I can not even contain my laughter). He sounds like he is doing so well. He is loving the work and the Japanese people and everything. I love hearing his testimony every week and all of the inspiring things he is doing.  I still miss him quite a bit but how could I ever want him to come back to boring old Utah when he is having the time of his life in Japan just living it up???



Oh Taftie, you are so great and I am so proud of you and all the hard work you are putting in to bring people to Christ. You are doing the most important work you could be doing and I absolutely love it. Keep up the good work buddy!



Still being Hipster as a missionary.
P.S. I stole all of these pictures from the ones his family put on facebook...just in case anyone was wondering. And there are more pictures and letters on there if you want to see/read about all the fun things he is doing.

No comments:

Post a Comment