Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Stress.

When most people get stressed and have a lot of stuff to do they just get right to it right? They work extra hard to get everything done so they can have less stress in their lives. Right? That is what a normal person would do, but as I think we have established, I am not a normal person. I have about a billion and a half things to do this week and instead of doing them and crossing things off my list I am continually adding things. I have research hours for psychology, work, school, homework, church activities, study abroad class (in provo, so that makes it 10 times worse and makes it an 5 hour event instead of the 2 hours that the class actually is), and now I am trying to be social. A girl can only do so much!

The logical thing would be to stop spending so much time on this blog but instead I know I will just spend more time doing it and other various Internet activities. Oh mama. Why can't I just focus and get things done? It would make my life so much easier and less stressful. If anyone has any suggestions to help me that would be great.

Oh and to add to the stress I decided that I need a major, like yesterday...

No comments:

Post a Comment