Tuesday, November 8, 2011

Randoms.

List of random things that I want to remember.

-Maisie, Lucy, Poppy, and Ewan making a runway and putting on a fashion show after a family dinner.



-"Are we in Inception right now???" -Wesley Turner



-While watching the Oscars (I know I am a bit late to mention this) after someone was announced as the winner Maisie said "Oh now he is going to go up there and say 'Everyone listen to me, I am so great!'" 
She really does understand what is going on.


- My wonderful Mom buying me an AMAZING Kate Spade wallet that came in a super cute box.




-Going to the Red and White game with Sica and coming up with some great nicknames for the players. I am quite partial to musty.



-"What would it be like to live in Versailles?"  "Probably drafty..."

"I swear if they just recorded our conversations we could have a sitcom!"


-This car/van/RV driving towards the U. I wish that I owned it.


-This song is pure gold!



Have a happy day!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment