Tuesday, October 11, 2011

A-Z.

A. Age: 19
B. Bed size: Queen...and it is fairly difficult for me to sleep in anything smaller...
C. Chore you hate: Anything to do with the chickens. I will clean the whole house up and down as long as I don't have to touch the chickens.
D. Dogs: Sadly none. Except Duncan will be coming to stay in a few weeks!
E. Essential start to your day: Hitting the snooze button at least twice
F. Favorite Color: Green. Definitely.
G. Gold or Silver: Silver....but gold is good too.
H. Height: 5'10" Which is wayyy too tall in my opinion.
I. Instruments you play: I played the clarinet but I HATED it.
J. Job Title: I feel like I don't really have a title...I just do everything.
 K. Kids: None....although sometimes I feel like I have 4 due to the large amount of time I spend watching my siblings.  
L. Live: Utah!
M. Mother's Name: M'Lisa (I know, weirdest spelling ever. And maybe I will give a prize to anyone who can figure out how to say it)
N. Nicknames: I have discussed this in an earlier post. Just because your name rhymes with a fruit does not make that you automatic nickname!
O. Overnight hospital stays: Besides being born? None.
P. Pet peeves: Too many to list.
Q. Quote from a movie: "That was one time!" (maybe another prize if someone can tell me what it is from...although it is quite easy)
S. Siblings: 2 younger brothers and 2 younger sisters. 
T. Time you wake up: Depends on the day. Usually between 7:30 and 8. 
U. Underwear: I don't quite understand the question...but yes I do wear underwear. 
V. Vegetable you hate: Broccoli. Who could ever like it???
X. X-rays: Teeth. 
Y. Yummy food: Most everything... 
Z. Zoo animal: I have an affinity towards giraffes, maybe it is due to letter H.

No comments:

Post a Comment