Monday, October 24, 2011

Dinner.

So I went to dinner with my friend Wesley. And we went to Suherio (like we always do) because it is super good and we always have a great time there. Mostly because we always have the same waitress and one time I told that waitress that I was so thirsty that I was like a lake. (Don't ask me what I was thinking when I said that, it didn't even make sense to me) But it was a great time and we both said some of the funniest things ever which made us decide our life should be a tv show....they would just have to edit out the parts where I sit at home playing bubble bazinga.

Wesley started off a story by saying "so my dad doesn't really like animals....except black panthers....and triceratops." What a random group of animals!  He is also trying to get a new job so when he was describing a job offer that sounded great he said "Ya well Satan's plan also sounded great at the beginning!" So hilarious.  I think the best part of the whole evening was when some weird couple came in and sat at the table next to us and then started talking extremely loud about their children. I think I know more about that ladies life then about many of my friends. That is how loud she was talking.

So I know most people won't find any of these comments at all amusing you just have to bear with me because they made me laugh so hard and I just had to record them for future reference.

Have a wonderful day!

No comments:

Post a Comment