Thursday, October 6, 2011

Birthday.

So I am going to break my not so solid rule of not posting more than once in a day. But it is a very special occasion so therefore I must post.

It is Rebecca and Rachael's birthday today!!! Hooray! These girls are some of the most amazing people I have ever met. Like seriously. I love them both so much.

Rebecca is so hilarious. She is so spontaneous and fun and loud and outgoing it just blows my mind. She makes any situation fun/funny and living with her was an absolute blast. You never knew what was going to come next. Such a wonderful person and I am so glad I got to get to know her!

Rachael is amazing. Like seriously amazing. She is so the opposite of Becca it is astounding. But opposite in a good way. She is more reserved when you first meet her but once you get to know her she is just as fun. We can sit and laugh about the dumbest things that no one else finds funny. And I can always count on Rachael to laugh at my jokes. She is a lovely and caring person.

Happy birthday you two. You are both so great and I hope you had a marvelous day! I am so sad I couldn't make it to your surprise party. I was babysitting but I really wanted to be there and I hope it was great and that you were surprised. Keep being great!


Oh and Rachael showed me this video and we laughed for about 30 minutes...just shows you what kind of things we find entertaining....


My favorite part is the apple bottom jeans. Hilarious!

1 comment:

  1. Anna!!! I can't believe you posted for my birthday! Jeez, I feel so honored. Thank you so much! You are amazing! I miss living with you. :)

    ReplyDelete