Wednesday, October 5, 2011

Addicted.

So Lauren left me here all alone and so I have had to find something to fill the void and my new best friend is online shopping.

(Yes Lauren, I am publicly blaming you for all my problems, just so you know I am suffering here.)

Let me show you all the things I have bought in the past week....

Source

Source

Source
(In red not blue)

Source

Source

Source

Source

I think I may be a bit out of control? But aren't these like the cutest things you have ever seen? How could anyone resist????

And can I just say that the purse was only 11 dollars. Who wouldn't buy it for 11 dollars????

Now all I have to do is wait for them to come....and hope everything fits....and hope my mom doesn't freak out about how much stuff I have bought.


And Lauren, I still like you a little bit and I secretly need your approval of all the things I have bought....

No comments:

Post a Comment