Wednesday, October 19, 2011

100!

This is my 100th post! I wish I had something fun and exciting to say but I really don't. I am quite satisfied with life but nothing super exciting has happened recently. I have just been as busy as a bee with everything going on. But being busy is better than being bored!

Random thoughts:

Go see Footloose. But keep an open mind, I saw it last night and it was mostly just good for a few laughs.


This is the best song from the whole movie and me and Willard are meant to be.




-Buy some of these delicious candies. The pumpkins are 8 million times better than the candy corn. They very well may be my favorite candy.


-Utah is starting to be nice with the weather and I am loving it!



-I like Pininterest. It is fun. Follow me and I will follow you back (there is a magical link on the right side of the page)


-And have a happy day!


No comments:

Post a Comment