Monday, September 5, 2011

US Open.

Thank you US open for reminding me that tennis is probably my favorite sport. I love the excitement and social aspect of football and basketball but who can resist watching Andy Roddick hit an ace, or watching a long rally and then the person you are cheering for hits an amazing winner. A lot of people think tennis is boring but once you really start watching and find someone to cheer for I promise you that you will love it.

I have some new favorites this year including Dolgopolov, Tsonga and Young. But of course I can never stray from Andy Murray or Andy Roddick. (In case you couldn't tell I mostly only like to watch the men, the women just don't hit it as hard or as fast, the men are much more exciting.)  Tennis just has so many big personalities and there are so many people to cheer for, I just can't resist it. 

I love it so much that I record at least 7 hours of tennis a day. It is just too good to miss. Now I think I will go play some tennis, but the only problem is that I always think I am better than I am so I am sorely disappointed when I don't play as well as a pro. Oh well...I hope you had a wonderful Labor Day and got to do something you are passionate about like I did!

No comments:

Post a Comment