Saturday, September 24, 2011

Real Life Tangled.

Last night Sica decided we needed to go to Maverick to get some ice cream. I wasn't really keen on the ice cream idea but it was well worth the trip.

We saw the coolest thing ever! Someone decided that it would be fun to set off lanterns like they do in Tangled. There weren't quite as many as there were in Tangled (since there are like a billion) but there were still like 20 and it was so cool. I wish I was cool enough to think of doing that!



Worst pictures ever but it was really the coolest thing ever!

Another weird little thing was the sign we saw on a random machine thing at Maverick


I don't know if you can read the sign very well but it says the machine may be out of order. What does that even mean??? Does it work or not? I don't comprehend....



No comments:

Post a Comment