Monday, September 19, 2011

Clothes.

I have an obsession. Like a literal obsession with clothes. And I do not have the money to support my obsession so that is sad. (What a well constructed beautiful sentence that was....not). I blame Lauren for this obsession. She always has the cutest clothes as I have mentioned on a previous occassions and I feel like I have to keep up with her. So therefore I must buy lots of cute clothes...and all the clothes I like are expensive so I can't buy them so then I am just even more jealous. Oh what a vicious cycle I am trapped in. I just want new clothes all the time. And fall means I need to buy new warm fallish clothes. So basically a whole new wardrobe. Oh no, this could be very bad for my bank account....

But I am quite proud of myself for some of my recent purchases. I have been a very good responsible shopper. If I see something expensive then I wait a few days or even a week before I go back to buy it. Because I have learned that I may be quite an impluse shopper sometimes so waiting has been good for me. The best example of this are my AMAZING green pants.

via
 If you haven't heard about the green pants then you must not spend enough time with me. I saw them with Lauren but I couldn't bring myself to buy them so I waited a week and hooray I still wanted them. So now I own them. And I love them. But when you have awesome green pants you need awesome things to go with them . Here are some things that I am coveting right now.


Via


Via


Via
Via
In case you couldn't tell I REALLY want a shirt with a tie on it. Do you think it is a good trend or kinda lame???


Via
I also am loving button up shirts. Hence the three that I have bought recently...


Via



I LOVE this sweater and I WILL own it soon enough. And I just discovered that is is 30% off this week so I will own it much sooner than I expected. Hooray! I just can not decide what color. I am leaning towards the brown because it will go better with more things but the other colors are just so fun. Any suggestions?

I would also LOVE a pair of cords. I really want like a plum color so I am looking for that but these two options from J. Crew aren't bad

Via

Via
I saw a girl wearing pants this color today and they were so cute! Do you think they are too bright for winter?

And Midi skirts are kinda to die for. I am so glad that modest skirts are finally trendy!

Via
And I can not get a decent picture of this one but this skirt  is to DIE for. I am in love.

And we can not forget accessories.


Via
I think this is the cutest hair bow scrunchie thing ever. I want it so badly. Maybe I will order it right now...

So those are the things I want. If anyone wants to donate to the "Anna wants new clothes foundation" we are gladly taking donations!

No comments:

Post a Comment