Monday, September 26, 2011

Alone.

So I love my family. I really do, but some days it is nice when the house looks like this


Yes that is right, there is no one but me in my house and I am LOVING it!

Henry had a soccer game in Orem after school so my mom took all the kids and my dad is still at work. It is a lovely feeling to have total silence in the house (since it is a quite a rarity at my house). I may be really weird but I love to be alone and not have any one bothering me or even just around me. Sometimes a girl just needs some "me time". I just had to document this moment of complete and utter silence...now I am off to enjoy it!

I will probably take a nap like Bumpy likes to do.

Not my dog but I wish he was!
Just like a giant bear to cuddle with. Love it.

No comments:

Post a Comment