Sunday, August 7, 2011

Tangled.

Why is Tangled like the best movie I have ever seen?
It is so cute and I just love. I really could watch it over and over again (and since I live with Maisie that is very probable). The story is so cute, the music is great, and it just makes me happy.


Smolder...so classy

I wish this happened in real life...oh wait,
if you are on the Bachelorette it does!

For Easter my Grandparents give us popcorn eggs and decorations and we all decorate our eggs and then have a little contest and I decided that making Rapunzel was the obvious choice.
 And she was obviously the best one because her hair took me such an incredibly long time!



I couldn't discuss our popcorn ball decorations without showing you my brothers fabulous creation.


No comments:

Post a Comment