Monday, August 15, 2011

Sports.

I am obsessed with sports. Like it is getting out of hand. As you can tell by my recent cycling posts, bike riding is a new favorite sport of mine to watch. I saw watch because I am probably the least athletic person you will ever meet but yet I LOOOOOVE watching sports. They are just so entertaining and fun. Today I even watched some golf with my grandpa and found it entertaining. How weird is that?? My great-grandpa always used to say "did you see that exciting golf today?" And now I know what he means. And maybe I have become more interested in cycling and golf and such because there is no football or basketball for me to watch right now. Sports are just great. Football, basketball, soccer, cycling, tennis, golf, and really any other sport. I just have a slight obsession and I have no plans of getting over it.

No comments:

Post a Comment