Thursday, August 11, 2011

Ron Weasley.

I just saw Harry Potter for the second time and I think I loved it even more the second time. It is just so good! I love it so much and I am depressed again that there will never be a new movie. So sad.



As I have said before, I am rereading all the books and I can not help but express my love for Ron Wesley. He is by far the greatest character. He is always there for comic relief but he is also the best friend anyone could ever hope to have. I wish he was my friend. He is so good to Harry and Hermoine even though he doesn't always reap the rewards. I love in the 4th book where Ron is jealous of all the attention Harry gets and then Ron finally gets some attention because of his involvement in the 2nd task. Ron deserves all the attention anyone could give him. He is so GREAT!!!

Also, he is just so cute! Maybe it is just the fact that I love red heads but I really find Rupert Grint to be very attractive. He has this sort of quirk about him and I just love him.













Wish I was Hermione...

Gotta love Ron key chains.
And while talking about amazing Harry Potter characters we can't forget Neville. Everyone always thinks that Neville is just the nerd and that he isn't really a big deal but he is. He is fantastic and you kinda feel bad for him but at the same time you love him. So great.

Rocking the coolest sweater known to man. If I had this
sweater I would wear it everyday.
 Speaking of cool sweaters, the Harry Potter movies are full of them. Fred and George always have great ones but Ron really takes the cake. Just watch the movies and I promise you will see some lovely sweaters.
(and that really wasn't sarcastic, I love the sweaters!)


Yet another attractive actor.
Dean Thomas and Seamus Finnigan are super great too. There are too many awesome guys in Harry Potter to even list them all.




While talking about Harry Potter characters we can't leave out Malfoy. I know he is the bad guy but he just has a soft spot in my heart. His family is bad and he is kind of forced to do bad things. I don't think he would be a bad guy if his parents/family weren't so bad. Also, my favorite part in the newest movie is when Draco and his family just randomly walks away. So funny.




Oh and we can't talk about all the characters I love without mentioning Percy Weasley. He is just so intriguing and I don't know why I love him so much. I really wish he was in the movies more. I feel sad when he isn't there. He is like a terrible person and so rude to his family but yet I can not resist him. Hmmm I am going to have to investigate this love. Maybe it is the fact that I have a strange affinity towards arrogant guys...just ask Wesley if you have any questions about this problem...

He is just so stuck up!
The rest of the Weasleys are just as fantastic and I love them all but Percy and Ron just make me so happy.
And I just found a super great picture of Harry, Ron, and Hermoine that I couldn't resist sharing. Oh Harry Potter, what would I do without you???

No comments:

Post a Comment